The Content London Global Entertainment Format Pitch 2023, is a cornerstone of the three day Formats and Factual strand at Content London and is designed to discover and develop a brand new international hit format in one of the following two categories: ‘Primetime Entertainment’ or ‘Reality & Social Experiment’.
The Content London Global Entertainment Format Pitch is now closed for entries. Thank you to all who have entered!
Offering a £30,000 marketing prize for the winner, with shortlisted projects showcased to the global coproduction community during the three-day event, the pitch has now opened for entries.
The pitch competition allows international format creators to present their projects through C21Media and Content London, providing a high-profile showcase to get the attention of international buyers.
From the pool of submissions made between X August 2023 and 9 October 2023, a shortlist of the top projects will be selected from which up to 10 finalists will be chosen.
The shortlisted projects will be published through Contentlondon.net for all Content London delegates to view.
The selected finalists will be invited to present a live pitch to delegates at Content London on 29 November 2023 at The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
Once each finalist has presented their pitch, a panel of global industry judges will select a winner of the global entertainment format pitch.
The finalists receive:
- A VIP rate ticket of £499 to attend Content London
- C21 will profile each of the finalists during the event, with interviews about the projects published online and in the Content London Daily
- All finalists will be invited to a networking event during Content London to meet with interested partners
The winner receives:
- A marketing package through C21Media worth £30,000 to support development and pre-sales promotion of the show
- Exposure at Content London to all executives in attendance
- Continued support and exposure from C21 Media.
The Content London Global Entertainment Format Pitch is open to individuals and companies that:
- Have demonstrable format experience (have developed, produced or otherwise brought a format successfully to air)
- Deliver all materials specified in the delivery criteria by the required deadline
- Are available to pitch at the event on 29 November in person
- Are able to attend the event in person between 28 November and 30 November