Please wait...
Please wait...

Mediawan and ZAG join forces to launch Miraculous Corp

Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir from Canadian animation studio ZAG

French prodco Mediawan and Canadian animation studio ZAG have launched a joint venture called Miraculous Corp, which will unite all facets of the Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir franchise.

Mediawan owns about 60% of the JV, with ZAG taking the remaining 40%. ZAG’s founder Jeremy Zag will continue his involvement as a major shareholder and board member, while overseeing the development and creation of existing and new characters within the franchise.

The new business will serve as the home for new Miraculous TV movies and spin-off series, as well as upcoming film Miraculous: The Movie 2.

Miraculous was created by Zag, Thomas Astruc and Nathanaël Bronn, and is coproduced by ZAG and Mediawan Kids & Family. The animated series debuted in 2015, since when it has travelled to 150 territories with five seasons and three TV movies. It is currently in production on seasons six and seven.

Miraculous: The Movie, directed by Zag, was released in 2023 both theatrically and on Netflix.

Please wait...