This website owned and operated by C21 Media Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 3397455 and registered office at 2nd Floor, 148-150 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3AT. Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which you are deemed to accept by using the website to the exclusion of all other terms.
C21 Media Ltd provides this site on an “as is” or “as available” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, C21 Media Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics, illustrations or photographs published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of C21 Media Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Damage Arising From Use
Neither C21 Media Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection the use of this site or the information in it or interruption to availability. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of C21 Media Ltd, its directors, employees or agents.
Content reliance and alterations
The content of this website is provided sine prejudice and does not by necessity reflect the views and opinions of C21 Media Ltd. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You, or your agents, are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them. Although we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are not always able to check its accuracy or completeness. Televisual reserves the right at any time to revise the information and other details given on this site without notice.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of C21 Media Ltd and are owned by us or, as the case may be, their respective owners. To the extent that C21 Media Ltd is able, permission is granted to copy electronically and print in hard copy portions of this site for personal and private reference only. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than that noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of C21 Media Ltd.
Linking to our website
Direct linking to our website is only permitted where written consent is granted by C21 Media Ltd. Neither may you display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our written consent. All such requests should be sent to [email protected]
Links to other websites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites or pages that are not under the control of C21 Media Ltd. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content. Links are provided for convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsements in any way of the site to which it links.
C21 Media Ltd is the owner of the ‘C21Media’ trademark. All other trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), product names and company names or logos cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by C21 Media Ltd in respect of the use of any such trade marks, company names, product names, logos or titles and any such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
Certain content and parts of the C21Media.net website are only accessible by registering and paying to subscribe. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration. When you register you also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- Contact C21 Media Ltd in the event that you wish to update your Registration Data.
- By submitting credit or debit card payment details to C21 Media Ltd you warrant that you are entitled to purchase C21Media products using those payment details.
- In the case of unauthorised payments C21Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to C21Media products.
- If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to any C21Media products.
- Once you have completed the subscription process and your card has been authorised for payment, you will be given appropriate access to the C21Media.net website.
- C21 Media Ltd will try to process your subscription promptly, but does not guarantee that the C21Media products will be available to you by any specified time.
- Any online subscriptions will automatically renew unless we have been notified to the contrary. We will send a notification of expiry prior to the renewal date.
- You agree to pay any subscription fees at the rates in effect when the charges are incurred.
- Subscriptions may be cancelled within 14 days by contacting [email protected].
- Subscriptions cancelled after 14 days will be refunded at the discretion of C21 Media Ltd and may be subject to an administration fee.
- When you register, you will be allocated a username and password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your username and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited and abuse can lead to prosecution. Accordingly, you agree to:
- Maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
- Immediately notify C21 Media Ltd if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to [email protected]; and
- Ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. C21 Media Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- C21 Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription to C21Media products if you breach these Terms and Conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you.
Content London, incorporating the International Drama Summit, International Drama Awards, Kids Content Futures and FutureMedia, is organised and managed by C21 Media Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 3397455 and registered office at 2nd Floor, 148-150 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3AT.
References to “us” means C21 Media Ltd and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the person or company booking the ticket and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
By submitting your registration to attend Content London, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms.
- All applications to register for Content London are subject to availability and receipt of full payment.
- A binding contract will be formed when confirmation is emailed to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact us if you have not received confirmation within 5 days of your registration.
- Delegate passes issued for use at the conference are valid for named attendee only and cannot be transferred or shared without written permission by C21 Media Ltd..
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the conference, any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in our opinion represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by us or the venue owners at the conference.
Prices and payment
- Current ticket prices are listed on http://www.c21media.net/products-page/live-events/ and we reserve the right to change these prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed.
- All ticket prices are subject to current rate VAT.
- Where we have invoiced for your ticket, payment must be received in full and in cleared funds no later than 48 hours before the conference. If payment in full is not received before the conference, we reserve the right to either require such payment as a condition of your entry or refuse you entry to the conference. In such cases, any balance remains due and payable.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks before the date of the conference will require payment in full by credit card only. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time if payment is not received.
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified in your contract. If the number of delegates that actually attends the conference is (for any reason) less than the number specified in your contract, then we reserve the right to change the ticket price charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the conference in line with our published prices then in force.
Changes and cancellations
- We reserve the right to change the format, speakers, participants, content, timing, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability. Where we alter the time or location of the conference, we will provide you with reasonable notice and offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) or the opportunity to attend the conference as varied.
- We reserve the right to change the date or cancel the conference at any time for any reason. Where we change the date or cancel the conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event, we will offer you the option of attending any rearranged conference we choose to organise. If you notify us in writing before the date of the conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged conference or if we elect not to rearrange the conference, you will be entitled to either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference).
- Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have an adverse impact on: (i) the ability to hold the conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the conference generally, then we will be entitled but not obliged to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the conference. Any of your fees received by us shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled conference held pursuant to this condition and you will not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If we are unable or elect not to rearrange or reschedule the conference pursuant to this condition, you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which we may either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this condition “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation to) speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled conference organised by us pursuant to this condition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the conference howsoever arising or any venue change.
- While every effort is made to ensure delegates can attend all sessions, certain sessions may prove too popular for the room capacity. In these exceptional circumstances, entry will be on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. For those unable to get in, we will live-stream the session to another auditorium and also make video of the entire session available for download after the event. Please be aware of this when booking.
- Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at no extra cost provided that we have at least 48 hours prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email [email protected]. In all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the conference.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
- We are not liable for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (including wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to brochures, information packs, audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Unauthorised photography, filming, recording, republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the conference as a delegate and you consent to the use of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If we are liable to you for any reason, our total liability to you in relation to the conference is limited to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
- If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations under this agreement, then our obligations will be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance. We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by you by reason thereof.
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
C21 Media reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes are effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
For further information, please contact C21 Media Ltd. on +44 (0) 20 7729 7460 or [email protected].