Hotmail - Hotmail Sign up - www.Hotmail.com
Hotmail is a free web mailing service that caters for its users all around the world. Jack Smith and Sameer Bhatia introduced Hotmail in early 1997. Soon after a while, Microsoft bought its services and then named it MSN. Outlook again renamed MSN, and as of now, it is known as Outlook.com.
Hotmail has made it easily accessible for all of its users, entertaining people of all age groups. In addition, it offers a 15GB storage capacity of email attachments which has made it even more accessible for organizations.
Migration to Outlook
Hotmail is now working as Outlook.com after it was purchased and rebranded by Microsoft. All the old Hotmail email accounts are still working but now you need use it by Outlook.com. The old Hotmail has now completely changed to Outlook.com and the company has made the service more user-friendly, secure and fast for their users.
A lot of other services were also added. Their change of brand name and improvement in services helps the company gaining more users and by giving a tough competition to GMail.
Hotmail Signup - How To Create A Hotmail Account?
Hotmail.com requires a user account to be created so that they can get all its features. However, it is an easy to use platform that has a simple account creation process, as mentioned below;
- Open Hotmail.com from your web browser.
- Select a unique username for your account and enter.
- Create a strong password. Try to use capital letters and special characters.
- Type your first and last name.
- An option would allow you to select the country you currently live in and your birth date.
- Solve the captcha verification.
You have successfully created your Outlook account.
Hotmail Account Recovery
With millions of users on Hotmail, it is important to take care of security issues as well. In cases where you have forgotten your password, Hotmail enables its users to recover the password from being saved from data loss.
So if you have forgotten your password, click on forgot password. This will send a code on the alternate email or mobile number, whichever you have provided. On entering that code, you can now enter your new password and keep it unique plus easy for you to remember.
Hotmail has come up with tremendous features, and it has kept on enhancing those features, which made it more attractive to its users. Some of the major Hotmail features are mentioned below;
- Hotmail offers a free storage capacity of 15 GB, making it easy for users to save as much data as they want.
- Hotmail is the safest option among all other emailing services as it protects your account from irrelevant emails, users, and viruses.
- If you haven't used your Hotmail account for the past 90 days, the account will expire.
- Hotmail is taking its accessibility to the next level where it is easy to use in every country as it offers 30 plus languages.
- Hotmail also offers an edit and reply feature that allows the user to reply immediately and even edit from the notification bar, making it less time-consuming.