Gmail Login - Gmail Sign in - www.Gmail.com
Gmail.com is one of the most used email providers known for its premium features and is available worldwide. Gmail login gives you access to multiple features, which includes services such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, AdSense, AdWords, Webmasters, and much more. In addition, you can send and receive emails without worrying about deleting them because of the 15GB storage limit. Talking about easy navigation, Gmail offers a user-friendly interface that helps users sign-up and signs in to their accounts easily.
You can also install the mobile application of Gmail through Play Store or App Store if you want to have access to your account when you are not near your PC, which is quite handy when you are outdoors and need to receive or send an urgent email.
If you don't have a Gmail account, you can create one now! Or, if you already have one, you can follow the steps below..
How to Login to Gmail Account?
Gmail comes up with a user-friendly interface that offers easy steps. In addition, Gmail does not have any device compatibility issue, and it can be logged in to any of the devices.
How to Login to Gmail On Desktop
You need to follow these steps to login into your Gmail account. First, you must create a Gmail account, and you should remember your gmail account credentials.
- Open Gmail through any of the browsers Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Select the Log in to your account button, which would be mentioned either at the center of the page or at the top right corner.
- Enter your correct username and password.
- Hit the "Sign in" button to open your account.
This will soon take you to your Gmail account, where you get entertained by all the Gmail features.
Login to your Gmail Account On Mobile Phone
You can access your Gmail accounts on mobile phone by two different methods, either through accounts or through the application. Both of these steps will take you to your Gmail account.
- By using the Official Gmail Application.
- By using Mobile Email Accounts.
Sign in Gmail Through Account Settings
This is an easy step and lets you login to your Gmail account immediately. You can also synchronize your contacts and another backup through this feature.
- Open the settings of your device and then open the Accounts tab.
- You will see a "+" sign which allows you to add up an account on your device.
- Click on that option and type in the required information. (Username and Password).
- As soon as you click on "Sign in," your device will be logged in and synched with your preferred Gmail account.
Sign in to GMail through Official GMail Application
- Open the play store and install the Official Gmail application.
- Download or update the Gmail application.
- As soon as Gmail is downloaded to your device, open the application and click on Account Setup.
- Now, you have to enter your Gmail account credentials (username and password). Make sure you enter the correct information to avoid any complications.
- Click the Continue button, and soon you will reach to Gmail main page and get entertained with its features.
Gmail Login Issues
People face a lot of login issues while logging up to their accounts. This might frustrate them a bit. However, most of the time, the login issues faced by the people are common and can be resolved quickly.
- The most common issue faced while logging in to your Gmail account is the account or the server isn't responding. This happens a lot of times when the server is down. In such situations, all you can do is wait for a while, restart your browser or the system itself.
- Secondly, you may have entered the incorrect login credentials through which your account is not accessible. Recheck the username and password.
- The account accessibility issue can occur due to some viruses that have been installed when you are downloading something. Just give a virus scan to your Pc through the antivirus installed on it.
- Last but not least, poor internet connection. This is because of two reasons: either you need to restart your router or some issue in the server from the internet service providers. You can check both ways. However, it is suggested that you opt for the restart option first.
How To Login Gmail Without Password?
Most of the time, this situation will occur when you have forgotten your password, and to cope with this, you need to recover your password. Keep in mind that you have provided your alternate email or phone number at the time of your account creation, as this isn't possible without this.
Then all you need to do is click on the forgot password option and wait for a few seconds to get the code on your email and mobile number. Enter the code in the given box, and soon, you will be able to enter your new password. You can now log in to your Gmail account with your new password.
How To Login To A Different Gmail Account?
To log in to a different Gmail account, you need to log out of the currently logged-in account. You have to click at the top right corner profile option in select sign out to proceed with this process. Then enter the login details of a different account, which will soon take you to the main Gmail page.
How To log in to a Gmail Account Without Verification Code?
Although verification code is there for users' safety, keeping the Two-Step verification on is essential to avoid any uncertainty. But still, if you do not want a verification code, you need to head towards Google Account Settings, click on security and then select Two-Step Verification. From here, you can turn off Two-Step Verification; it will ask for a few details like account password and a bit of verification process. With this process, you can now log in to your Gmail account without any verification code.
How to sign out of all logged-in devices with Gmail login?
If you switch between different devices or computers because of work and personal use or if the device gets lost or stolen, removing the logged-in Google account from that Device should be your priority. First, remove all of the devices from Google that is not currently in use, and to do that, follow the steps below:
Through Android Device:
- Go to Settings and click on Accounts or Users and Accounts.
- Tap on the account you want to remove and click on Remove Account.
Through iOS Device:
- Open the Gmail application.
- Click on the upper-right corner.
- Click on Manage accounts on this Device.
- Below the name of the account, you want to remove, click on Remove from this Device.
How to Sign-in to different Gmail accounts at once?
You can have more than one Gmail account simply because one is for work, and the other is for personal use. You can sign in to both of them on the same Device, which will help you switch between them whenever you want. Here's how:
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- From the given menu, Click on Add an account.
- Fill in the required account information to add the account and repeat the process to add more accounts.
On Android & iOS Device:
- Open the Gmail application on your Device and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top-right corner.
- Tap on Add another account.
- Select Google from the list of email providers.
- Fill in the account details to successfully add the account to your device.
You can click on the profile image on the top-right and tap on whichever account you want to open to switching between both accounts. You can also add more accounts on the same device and switch between them the same way.
How to un-send an email in Gmail?
If you have accidentally sent an email and want to recall or undo it, there is a slight margin of time in which you can recall a sent email. Right after you send an email, you can easily track it. Here’s how:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the sent email.
- There you will see "Message Sent", "Undo" and "View Message".
- Click on Undo Send.
Note: You can manually set the cancellation time of an email from the time of 5, 10, 20, and 30 seconds.
How to delete only read or unread emails on Gmail?
If you have a ton of unwanted emails in your inbox, you can easily mass delete all of them in one go. Follow the steps below:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- On the top of the page on the search bar, type in label:read or label:unread (depending on what type of emails you want to delete) to display all read or unread emails.
- Click on Select All located beside the Refresh button. This will select all available emails on that page (50 emails.)
- To delete every email, click on Select all conversations that match this search.
- Finally, click on the delete icon (Trash Icon.)
Gmail Two-Step Verification
In case you have entered the wrong password, or you have tried to login into your Gmail account through any other device, then Two-Step verification does confirmation through sending a code to check whether you are the actual user or not. This only works if you turn on Two-Step Verification in your Gmail account. This step is important for security reasons, and it is suggested to keep the Two-Step Verification of your Gmail account on.
To turn on Two-Step verification for your Gmail account, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Gmail account through any browser by entering your Login credentials.
- Click on Security, which is in the navigation panel at the top right corner.
- You will see an open of Two-Step Verification click on that option.
- You can now turn on Two-Step verification by entering your mobile number or alternate email.
Now every time your will login to your Gmail account through a different device, it will send a code as a confirmation message which reduces the chance of your Gmail account being used by unwanted users. This also protects your Gmail Account if anyone tries to misuse it.
How to turn on Two-Step Verification on Gmail?
The Two-Step Verification method is considered one of the most efficient ways to increase the security of your account. Here's how:
- Open your Google Account on your mobile application or browser.
- Select Security from the navigation panel.
- Click on 2-Step Verification under the "Signing into Google" option.
- Click on Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Enable the Two-Step Verification and add an extra layer of security to your account.
- Note: If your account is associated with your school or work, you won't be able to set up 2-Step Verification, and if you still want to, contact the administrator of school or work.
How to recover Gmail password without recovery email or phone?
Follow these steps if you have forgotten your Gmail account password, and you don't have access to your recovery email or password.
- Open a new tab and open Google Account Recovery.
- Type in your email address and click on Next.
- From the three recovery methods, click on Try another way to sign in.
- Click on Try another way.
- Wait for 48 hours till Google sends a recovery link to your Gmail inbox.
- After 48 hours, check your Gmail inbox of the account you are trying to recover.
- Open the email sent by Google and click on Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password easily.
- You will be asked to enter a new password.
These 48 hours are for Verification that the account you are trying to recover actually belongs to you.
This recovery email is valid for 7 days. After the validity ends, you have to repeat the recovery process. Google may require some additional information, for example, your date of birth or any of your old passwords. So, keep check of upcoming emails, and Good luck!
Note: You must be logged into the Gmail account on any device for this method to work.
We explain every possible step for Gmail login in this guide and how to add security to your www.Gmail.com account. If you still have any more questions about the Gmail account sign in you can contact us.