Gmail Login - Gmail Sign in - www.Gmail.com
Gmail login gives you access to Gmail inbox from where you can send and receive emails. It also gives you access to other www.Gmail.com services such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheets, AdSense, AdWords, Webmasters, and much more. You can Sign in to Gmail.com using any device at any place, and it has a very user-friendly interface that is easy to use for everyone.
If you don't have a Gmail account, you can create one now! Or, if you already have one, you can follow the steps below.
How to Login to Gmail Account?
Gmail comes up with a user-friendly interface that offers easy steps. In addition, Gmail does not have any device compatibility issue, and it can be logged in to any of the devices.
How to Login to Gmail On Desktop
You need to follow these steps to login into your Gmail account. First, you must create a Gmail account, and you should remember your gmail account credentials.
- Open Gmail through any of the browsers Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Select the Log in to your account button, which would be mentioned either at the center of the page or at the top right corner.
- Enter your correct username and password.
- Hit the "Sign in" button to open your account.
This will soon take you to your Gmail account, where you get entertained by all the Gmail features.
Login to your Gmail Account On Mobile Phone
You can access your Gmail accounts on mobile phone by two different methods, either through accounts or through the application. Both of these steps will take you to your Gmail account.
- By using the Official Gmail Application.
- By using Mobile Email Accounts.
Sign in Gmail Through Account Settings
This is an easy step and lets you login to your Gmail account immediately. You can also synchronize your contacts and another backup through this feature.
- Open the settings of your device and then open the Accounts tab.
- You will see a "+" sign which allows you to add up an account on your device.
- Click on that option and type in the required information. (Username and Password).
- As soon as you click on "Sign in," your device will be logged in and synched with your preferred Gmail account.
Sign in to GMail through Official GMail Application
- Open the play store and install the Official Gmail application.
- Download or update the Gmail application.
- As soon as Gmail is downloaded to your device, open the application and click on Account Setup.
- Now, you have to enter your Gmail account credentials (username and password). Make sure you enter the correct information to avoid any complications.
- Click the Continue button, and soon you will reach to Gmail main page and get entertained with its features.
Gmail Two-Step Verification
In case you have entered the wrong password, or you have tried to login into your Gmail account through any other device, then Two-Step verification does confirmation through sending a code to check whether you are the actual user or not. This only works if you turn on Two-Step Verification in your Gmail account. This step is important for security reasons, and it is suggested to keep the Two-Step Verification of your Gmail account on.
To turn on Two-Step verification for your Gmail account, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Gmail account through any browser by entering your Login credentials.
- Click on Security, which is in the navigation panel at the top right corner.
- You will see an open of Two-Step Verification click on that option.
- You can now turn on Two-Step verification by entering your mobile number or alternate email.
Now every time your will login to your Gmail account through a different device, it will send a code as a confirmation message which reduces the chance of your Gmail account being used by unwanted users. This also protects your Gmail Account if anyone tries to misuse it.
We explain every possible step for Gmail login in this guide and how to add security to your www.Gmail.com account. If you still have any more questions about the Gmail account sign in you can contact us.