Schedule Watch is the simplest way for programme suppliers and distributors to better understand the scheduling requirements and development plans for television channels worldwide!
How do you currently research for client pitches?
Chances are you do what most other distributors do…look at the client’s website, read a few articles and rely heavily on your industry knowledge.
However, research shows that the number one complaint from channels is that distributors do not know and have not properly researched their specific scheduling missions and priorities!
It is therefore more important than ever to fully understand the scheduling requirements and development plans for television channels worldwide.
Schedule Watch can help!
To spot these programming opportunities, you will need a network of researchers in constant contact with key executives.
Or you could use ours…
C21’s Schedule Watch is a multi-user subscription delivering exclusive daily reports, features, profiles and alerts designed to help uncover sales, co-production and commission opportunities
Local market conditions, acquisition policies, development strategies and information about programming missions provide distributors with intelligent information that can be used to develop business.
For just £999 GBP per year for five users, Schedule Watch provides direct access to:
- Daily programming reports
- Database of channel profiles
- Schedule analysis by genre:
– Original Production
- Exclusive interviews with programme buyers and commissioners
- Channel ownership information
- In-depth analysis of programming strategies
- Archive of previously published stories
- Data and programme prices
- Key company contacts
Schedule Watch is an invaluable resource for programme suppliers aiming to better understand the needs of their broadcast partners.
- Auto Renewal is enabled by default on all C21Media subscriptions and your payment details will be securely stored by our payment processing partner to enable continuous payment authority. You can opt out anytime by contacting the Subscriptions Team on +44 (0)20 7729 7460.