Three months in the making, containing more than 200,000 words, 55 channel profiles, programming grids, network and executive perspective, C21′s Primetime Strategies Report 2011/12 is a must-have for anyone in the international programming business.
Through in-depth interviews and schedule analysis it charts worldwide programming trends at the most prolific networks.
“Even though I pride myself in following international development trends and scheduling, C21′s Primetime Strategies gave me lots of new insights and a complete and up-to-date picture of both what titles and what issues are currently around at all major broadcasters in all major territories. There’s no doubt about the quality of analysis and presentations. I have used the information throughout the year in my work with format acquisition and the SVT commissioning board and it has had a direct effect on many of our most important decisions.”
Programme and content strategist
Sveriges Television (SVT) Sweden
Who should buy C21′s Primetime Strategies 2011/12:
- Rights owners aiming to do deals with major networks
- Programme producers looking for new commissions
- Network development executives looking for coproduction trends and partners
- Producers and programme financiers looking for coproduction partners
- Channel execs aiming to understand international programming trends
- Anyone looking to develop their content business in 2011/12
This unique report takes an in-depth look at the schedules of 55 of the world’s leading free-to-air broadcasters to determine programming trends and acquisition requirements for the 2011/12 season and beyond.
With scores of in-depth interviews the report provides analysis and perspective on the initiatives that shape the face of international television.
C21”s Primetime Strategies 2011/12 includes schedule grids for 55 of the most influential networks and perspective on programming plans from key executives within the channels.
Broadcasters and channels covered in C21′s Primetime Strategies Report 2011/12 include:
- Australia Seven Network, Nine Network, Ten Network, SBS
- Canada – English-speaking CBC, Global, CTV, RadioCanada, TVA
- France TF1, M6, France 2, France 3
- Germany ARD, ZDF, RTL, RTL2, Sat.1, ProSieben, Vox
- Italy Rai Uno, Rai Due, Rai Tre, Canale 5, Italia 1, Rete 4
- Netherlands Nederland 1, Nederland 2, Nederland 3, RTL4, RTL5, SBS6, NET5, Veronica
- Spain TVE La 1, Antena 3, Telecinco, Cuatro, La Sexta
- Sweden SVT (SVT1 & SVT2), Kanal 5, TV3, TV4
- UK BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4, Five
- US ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW